19 May 2012

Top 5 Crazy Scenes

Sometimes movies take me completely by surprise with a totally random crazy scene and sometimes even though the movie is already crazy. Sadly, it doesn't happen too often. If you know of one, name the movie, but don't tell me about the scene.

SPOILER ALERT! I RECOMMEND YOU NOT TO WATCH THE VIDEO CLIPS IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH THE MOVIE, BUT HAVEN'T DONE SO YET!

Also, I think it'd be hard to understand some of these scenes out of context. :)

Nr 5: It Happened One Night (1934)


The Hitchhiking scene

Can't find a youtube video of this scene.

The most popular scene from this movie seems to be the one where the two main characters are standing on the side of the road trying to get a lift. It's a great scene, but in my opinion it gets even better when they get in the car. The driver is completely insane.


Nr 4: Freaks (1932)


The Gooble gobble song


This is a crazy movie but still this scene surprised me. Don't know what else to say. Watch the movie before watching this if you're smart. This I think is one of those scenes you wouldn't understand without watching the whole movie. :)

Nr 3: Being John Malkovich (1999)


The Malkovich Malkovich scene


Great idea for a movie and this scene is insane. Charlie Kaufman is a crazy scriptwriter!

Nr 2: Braindead (1992)



This video can only be shown directly on youtube, possibly because of the age-limit. (click the link above)



Known as the goriest scene in cinema history. It can't get much crazier than this. "Party's over"


Nr 1: Evil Dead II (1987)


The Laughing scene


By far the craziest scene I've seen is this sick scene from Evil Dead II. Compared to this scene, the rest of the movie is normal, which it isn't. The lamp is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment